K3SC-10 Interface Converter
• Allows communications between RS-232C/USB (Universal Serial Bus) and RS-422/485 devices.
• Applicable in FA environments: Has passed environment resistance tests equivalent to those for control devices.
• CE marking (except for USB).
• UL/CSA certification (mark license recognition).
• Compact 30-mm-wide body supports both screw-mounting and DIN track mounting.
• Operation either with or without echoback available.
• Functionality to convert between USB and RS-232C communications added.
• USB driver providing virtual communications port for USB communications is available.
Note: To use USB communications, the USB driver for the K3SC must be downloaded from the OMRON web site.
|Item||K3SC-10 100 to 240 VAC||K3SC-10 24 VAC/VDC|
|Supply voltage||100 to 240 VAC 50/60 Hz||24 VAC 50/60 Hz, 24 VDC|
|Operating voltage range||85% to 110% of power supply voltage|
|Power consumption||5 VA max.||3 VA max./3 W max.|
|Master/slave device communications format
(Select one of the formats listed on the right
using the DIP switch.)
|Master Device ↔ Slave Device
RS-232C or USB ↔ RS-485, half duplex
RS-232C or USB ↔ RS-422, full duplex
USB ↔ RS-232C, full duplex
|Communications method||Start-stop synchronization|
|Ambient operating temperature||RS-232C||-10 to 55 °C (with no icing)|
|USB||0 to 55 °C (with no icing)|
|Ambient operating humidity||25% to 85% (with no condensation)|
|Ambient storage temperature||-20 to 65 °C|